RAXTIN ST PATRICKS DAY CLOVER CINNAMON ROLLS
For under $6
T-shirt: Raxtin clothing co
click the photo to shop
Here is what we used to make a magical st patricks day "breakfast"
- Pillsbury cinnamon rolls $2.88
- Green sprinkles (or any st patrick's day sprinkles you can find) FREE (already had sprinkles)
- Confetti (Leprechaun mess) $1 bin @ Target
- Small "pots of gold" (We put the sprinkles in here for the kids to put on their cinnamon rolls) $3 @ target $1 bin
Here we go..
- Pop the pillsbury dough open (Isn't that pop so gratifying?)
- Preheat the oven to the correct temperature on the pillsbury cinnamon rolls
- Oil up the pan so your cinnamon rolls don't stick (non stick spray will work too)
I used two rolls for each clover.
- Break the pair of cinnamon rolls up into 4 parts. (3 clovers & 1 stem)
- Make 3 clovers (I shaped the clovers like a heart)
- Add the stem
It should look something like this when you are done shaping the dough.
Bake for 8-9 Minutes
- Let the little ones add the sprinkles
TAAAADAAAAAA!!!! Easy peasy.
CLICK TO SHOP